- Fullback Chris Brown will change from #28 to #20
- Safety Gibril Wilson will wear #28
- Safety Ethan Kilmer will wear #43
- Linebacker Tearrius George will wear #49
- Linebacker Cameron Wake will wear #59
- Guard Joe Berger will wear #67
- Defensive end Kendall Langford will change from #70 to #93
- George's number is fine for camp/preseason, but if he makes the team he will have to switch to a number in the 50s or 90s
- Berger originally wore #65 with the Dolphins in 2005-2006, but that number is currently taken by Justin Smiley
- Langford's new #93 was taken by linebacker Rob Ninkovich (now with the Saints) when Langford first joined the Dolphins.
- I was hoping Wake would get a 90s number because I think it'd be more badass, but all of them are taken except for 99, which of course will probably be retired at some point
In other news, former Dolphins safety Renaldo Hill has reportedly inked a four-year, $10 million contract with the Denver Broncos.
The 30-year-old Hill had spent the past three seasons with the Dolphins, recording 195 tackles, six interceptions and 13 passes defensed. He tied cornerback Will Allen for second on the team with three interceptions in 2008.