After posting my power rankings in Weeks 9 and 10, I failed to post them after a personally busy Week 11. I've been a bad blogger. I need an e-spanking.
The Top 10
1. Atlanta Falcons (9-2) — Home, road, it doesn't matter. Matt Ryan and the Falcons continue to roll over good teams with five straight wins.
2. New England Patriots (9-2) — They flat-out embarrassed Detroit on Thanksgiving, and will have a huge game against the Jets in Week 13.
3. New York Jets (9-2) — The Jets continue to feed off bad teams, but next week's game against New England will tell us a lot.
4. Baltimore Ravens (8-3) — One of two elite teams in the division, next week's Sunday night matchup against the Steelers will shape the division.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-3) — A Steve Johnson catch away from a loss to Buffalo, this team should be playing better than it is right now.
6. New Orleans Saints (8-3) — Drew Brees got the magic going against Dallas, and this team is finally rolling.
7. Chicago Bears (8-3) — I've been in denial about this team's quality for a while now, but you can't ignore them when Jay Cutler is throwing touchdowns at will and the defense is shutting down Michael Vick.
8. Green Bay Packers (7-4) — A facemask call on a late kickoff is quite possibly the only reason they lost to the Falcons in Atlanta, so you can't fault them too much.
9. Philadelphia Eagles (7-4) — Michael Vick finally looked human against Chicago, but this team should be fine.
10. Kansas City Chiefs (7-4) — The difference between Matt Cassel in past years and this year is night and day, and it's doing wonders for the Chiefs' dangerous offense.
The Other 22
11. San Diego (6-5)
12. New York Giants (7-4)
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-4)
14. Miami Dolphins (6-5)
15. Jacksonville Jaguars (6-5)
16. Indianapolis Colts (6-5)
17. Cleveland Browns (4-7)
18. Houston Texans (5-6)
19. St. Louis Rams (5-6)
20. Oakland Raiders (5-6)
21. Washington Redskins (5-6)
22. Minnesota Vikings (4-7)
23. Tennessee Titans (5-6)
24. Dallas Cowboys (3-8)
25. Seattle Seahawks (5-6)
26. Denver Broncos (3-8)
27. Buffalo Bills (2-9)
28. San Francisco 49ers (4-7)
29. Cincinnati Bengals (2-9)
30. Detroit Lions (2-9)
31. Arizona Cardinals (3-8)
32. Carolina Panthers (1-10)
Discuss this article on the forum here!