My Miami vacation has pushed back some features this week, but I'm finally posting Week 13 power rankings.
Now on to the power rankings:
The Top 10
1. Atlanta Falcons (10-2; last week: 1st) — The Falcons continue to roll with a big divisional win over the Buccaneers and look like the cream of the NFC crop.
2. New England Patriots (10-2; last week: 2nd) — Can I say the Patriots are 1b to the Falcons' 1a. After a dominant performance over a good Jets team, the Pats are looking as good as ever.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (9-3; last week: 5th) — They haven't been killing teams by any stretch, but winning on the road in Baltimore was huge.
4. Baltimore Ravens (8-4; last week: 4th) — I can't fault them too much for losing to their extremely talented division foe, so I'm not going to drop them.
5. New Orleans Saints (9-3; last week: 6th) — Things got a little close against the Bengals, but they pulled it out for their ninth win and are still playing good football.
6. New York Jets (9-3; last week: 3rd) — Their loss to New England was a flat-out whooping, but the Jets are too talented to let it happen twice.
7. Chicago Bears (9-3; last week: 7th) — No doubt the Bears are playing well right now, but I just like the above six teams better and thus can't move Chicago up this week.
8. Green Bay Packers (8-4; last week: 8th) — They handled the 49ers easily as they should have and are very much alive in the NFC North hunt.
9. Philadelphia Eagles (8-4; last week: 9th) — The Eagles got back on track with a win over Houston and are scary on offense.
10. Kansas City Chiefs (8-4; last week: 10th) — They weren't all that impressive in a 10-6 win over the Broncos, and it remains to be seen if they can survive a potential absence of Matt Cassel (appendectomy).
The Other 22
11. New York Giants (8-4; last week: 12th)
12. Jacksonville Jaguars (7-5; last week: 15th)
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5; last week; 13th)
14. Cleveland Browns (5-7; last week: 17th)
15. San Diego Chargers (6-6; last week: 11th)
16. Miami Dolphins (6-6; last week: 14th)
17. Indianapolis Colts (6-6; last week: 16th)
18. St. Louis Rams (6-6; last week: 19th)
19. Oakland Raiders (6-6; last week: 20th)
20. Houston Texans (5-7; last week: 18th)
21. Minnesota Vikings (5-7; last week: 22nd)
22. Dallas Cowboys (4-8; last week: 24th)
23. Tennessee Titans (5-7; last week: 23rd)
24. Washington Redskins (5-7; last week: 21st)
25. Seattle Seahawks (6-6; last week: 25th)
26. Denver Broncos (3-9; last week: 26th)
27. Buffalo Bills (2-10; last week: 27th)
28. San Francisco 49ers (4-8; last week: 28th)
29. Cincinnati Bengals (2-10; last week: 29th)
30. Detroit Lions (2-10; last week: 30th)
31. Arizona Cardinals (3-9; last week: 31st)
32. Carolina Panthers (1-11; last week: 32nd)
Discuss this article on the forum here!