Not much change at the top, as all the best teams in the league continued to display their dominance. Except, of course, for the New York Jets, who look lost.
This Thursday on NFL Network, the 49ers visit the Chargers. The Niners got a huge boost from Alex Smith, but San Diego will be a much more difficult foe than Seattle. I think the Chargers win this one.
The Top 10
1. Atlanta Falcons (11-2; 1st) — The Falcons are rolling through and easy stretch of the schedule, handling Carolina last week and facing Seattle in Week 15.
2. New England Patriots (11-2; 2nd) — Once again, the Patriots make a case for the top spot and only aren't there because Atlanta isn't losing either. New England is clearly as good as any team in the NFL.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (10-3; 3rd) — Taking advantage of a Bengals team that can't buy a win, the Steelers stay atop the AFC North.
4. Baltimore Ravens (9-4; 4th) — The Ravens looked good for most of the night Monday and held on for a good win on the road in Houston.
5. New Orleans Saints (10-3; 5th) — They aren't getting as much attention with two other good teams in their division, but they are obviously one of the better teams in the NFC.
6. Philadelphia Eagles (9-4; 9th) — Michael Vick has come down to earth a bit, but they are still playing extremely well on offense and scare anyone.
7. New York Giants (9-4; 11th) — The Vikings missing Brett Favre helped, but you can't ignore their dominance on the road after all the traveling fiasco.
8. Jacksonville Jaguars (8-5; 12th) — It's hard to believe the Jags are legit, but the wins speak for themselves.
9. Chicago Bears (9-4; 7th) — Playing in that weather isn't easy, but the Patriots didn't seem to have any problems.
10. New York Jets (9-4; 6th) — The defense was stellar last week, but the offense has to get going behind Mark Sanchez.
The Other 22
11. Green Bay Packers (8-5; 8th)
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-5; 13th)
13. Kansas City (8-5; 10th)
14. San Diego Chargers (7-6; 15th)
15. Miami Dolphins (7-6; 16th)
16. Indianapolis Colts (7-6; 17th)
17. St. Louis Rams (7-6; 8th)
18. Cleveland Browns (5-8; 14th)
19. Oakland Raiders (6-7; 19th)
20. Houston Texans (5-8; 20th)
21. Dallas Cowboys (4-9; 22nd)
22. Tennessee Titans (5-8; 23rd)
23. Minnesota Vikings (5-8; 21st)
24. San Francisco 49ers (5-8; 28th)
25. Washington Redskins (5-8; 24th)
26. Buffalo Bills (3-10; 27th)
27. Seattle Seahawks (6-7; 25th)
28. Arizona Cardinals (4-9; 31st)
29. Detroit Lions (3-10; 30th)
30. Denver Broncos (3-10; 26th)
31. Cincinnati Bengals (2-11; 29th)
32. Carolina Panthers (1-12; 32nd)
Discuss this article on the forum here!