My No. 1 team (the Atlanta Falcons) fell to another top-five team, and the New England Patriots take their rightful spot atop the power rankings.
The Top 10
1. New England Patriots (13-2; 2nd) — The Patriots are playing at a level above any other team right now and are just downright scary.
2. Baltimore Ravens (11-4; 3rd) — Ray Rice is getting it done and the Ravens are just playing very sound football right now.
3. New Orleans Saints (11-4; 4th) — They don't seem quite a dangerous as last year due to a declining defense, but they made a huge statement with a win over the Falcons in the Georgie Dome.
4. Atlanta Falcons (12-3; 1st) — My No. 1 team falls with a home loss to the Saints, but they're still a great team and will be dangerous in the playoffs.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (11-4; 5th) — The Steelers need to get Troy Polamalu back for the playoffs, but they are a dangerous team regardless.
6. Chicago Bears (11-4; 7th) — The Bears rebounded from an embarrassing loss to the Patriots with a big win over the Jets in the elements.
7. Philadelphia Eagles (10-5; 6th) — The Eagles stumbled a bit against Minnesota and their momentum may be slowed this week if Michael Vick doesn't play, so it'll be interesting to see how well they do to start the playoffs.
8. New York Jets (10-5; 8th) — The Jets defense didn't show up in the cold last week and now Mark Sanchez is dinged up. Not exactly the way to begin the playoffs.
9. Kansas City Chiefs (10-5; 10th) — The Chiefs' offense continues to steamroll people, and it will be intriguing to see how they handle an elite team in the playoffs.
10. Indianapolis Colts (9-6; 12th) — Peyton Manning has put the Colts on his shoulders and appears to have them headed toward the postseason yet again. How far they'll go is another story.
The Other 22
11. Green Bay Packers (9-6; 14th)
12. New York Giants (9-6; 9th)
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-6; 15th)
14. San Diego Chargers (8-7; 11th)
15. Jacksonville Jaguars (8-7; 13th)
16. St. Louis Rams (7-8; 18th)
17. Oakland Raiders (7-8; 16th)
18. Dallas Cowboys (5-10; 17th)
19. Miami Dolphins (7-8; 19th)
20. Minnesota Vikings (6-9; 24rd)
21. Buffalo Bills (4-11; 22nd)
22. Cleveland Browns (5-10; 20th)
23. Tennessee Titans (6-9; 21st)
24. Washington Redskins (6-9; 26th)
25. Houston Texans (5-10; 23rd)
26. Detroit Lions (5-10; 27th)
27. Cincinnati Bengals (4-11; 28th)
28. San Francisco 49ers (5-10; 25th)
29. Denver Broncos (4-11; 30th)
30. Arizona Cardinals (5-10; 31st)
31. Seattle Seahawks (6-9; 29th)
32.Carolina Panthers (2-13; 32nd)
Discuss this article on the forum here!